I have been very fortunate over the past 16 years to travel and see U2 around the world. These are all the photos I have taken at all the U2 concerts I have attended. If there is anything I can take away from seeing my favourite band on four different continents, I am amazed at how we all share a love for U2’s music, despite the language differences. If you can, I highly encourage you to see U2 outside of your country and in different cultural contexts. At least for me, the memories of the cities I’ve visited and my newfound friendships are longstanding.
Current concert photography equipment:
– Camera body: Sony A7RIII and Sony a6000
– Camera lenses: Sony Zeiss 55mm f1.8, Zeiss 85mm f1.8
– Lens hood: Fotodiox Pro Metal Bayonet
– Memory card: 64 GB SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-II U3
Current photo processing:
– Software: Adobe Lightroom CC